View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
Alternately titled a Code Compliance Officer, this person is charged with assisting the general public in the maintenance of property within the community through information, education, or prosecution.
A Code Official will enforce local ordinances including but not limited to:
- Grass, weeds and general vegetation;
- Accessory buildings;
- Building maintenance;
- Sidewalk and driveway maintenance;
- Trash placed for collection;
- Illegal dumping;
- Vehicles parked on private property;
- Snow and ice removal from walkways;
- Contractors working without required license or permits.